Here we share the process of installing the Realme 10 Pro 5G Coca-Cola Edition RMX3660 Flash File. with this firmware u can fix some issues such as boot loops, pattern lock removal, FRP lock bypass, IMEI repair.
In order to install the firmware flash file on theRealme 10 Pro 5G Coca-Cola Edition RMX3660, you’ll need to download the MSM Flash tool, which is also known as the Smartphone Flash tool. The method we present here is straightforward and user-friendly. For your convenience, we’ve also incorporated video and step-by-step tutorials to facilitate the firmware file flashing process.
About Realme 10 Pro 5G Coca-Cola Edition
The smartphone is a 6.72-inch full-HD+ (1,080x 2,400 pixels) LCD display with a 120Hz refresh rate and 240Hz touch. It is powered by a Snapdragon 695 5G SoC, paired with an Adreno A619 GPU.
This Realme handset gets a dual rear camera setup, which includes a 108-megapixel Samsung HM6 primary sensor and a 2-megapixel portrait sensor. It also features a 16-megapixel selfie camera on the front. The Realme 10 Pro Coca-Cola Edition features an 80s Cola filter that transports your images back to the 1980s. In addition, the camera shutter sound is replaced with a bottle-opening sound.
The Realme 10 Pro 5G Coca-Cola Edition only comes in a single variant with 8GB of RAM and 128GB of storage and is priced at Rs. 20,999.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
Here are the answers to why you need to download and save the Realme 10 Pro 5G Coca-Cola Edition RMX3660 Firmware Stock ROM on your computer.
- If your device is dead, you can unbrick using the Stock ROM file
- You can fix or repair the IMEI on your device using DB files from Stock ROM
- Remove any malware or Adware from Realme 10 Pro 5G Coca-Cola Edition RMX3660
- You can select the boot loop issue on Realme 10 Pro 5G Coca-Cola Edition
- Fix Unfortunately, the app has stopped errors on Realme 10 Pro 5G
- Fix network-related issues
- Patch Boot image to Root using Magisk: Mediatek Guide or Spreadtrum Guide
- You can unroot
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your device: Mediatek FRP Guide or Spreadtrum FRP Guide
- Restore to Factory State
- Bypass pattern lock on your device
How to Flash Realme 10 Pro 5G RMX3660
You should download the firmware flash file before installing the Stock ROM on your Realme 10 Pro 5g. Then download and install the USB Drivers and flash tool on the PC. Once you finish these, you can proceed to the steps below. But let’s take a quick look at the Stock Firmware importance and firmware details below.
- Supported device: Realme 10 Pro 5G Coca-Cola Edition
- Make sure to charge your device more than 50%
- You need a PC or Laptop with a USB cable.
- Take a complete backup of your Android phone
- Download Drivers and Tools: VCOM drivers, SP Flash Tool, and Tecno USB Drivers
Software Details Download Link
- Device Name: Realme 10 Pro 5G
- Model Number: RMX3660
- Flash File Name: 5G_CK8N_MT6893_V518_230328
- Android Version: Android 13
Download Realme 10 Pro 5G Coca-Cola Edition RMX3660 Flash File
Instructions to Install: via MSM Flash tool
- Download the MSM Download tool, firmware, and drivers on your PC.
- Now install the USB drivers.
- Place the MSM download tool and firmware in the same folder
- Open the MSM download tool and connect your device to a PC/Laptop
- Once you connect, it will automatically load the firmware; If not, select it manually.
- Click on the start button and wait patiently to complete the installation process.
- Once it is done! Remove your device from the PC. That’s it!
So that’s it, guys; This was our take on How to flash the firmware file on Realme 10 Pro 5G. We hope that you found this post useful. Let us know what you guys think about it in the comments below.
We will not be responsible for any hardware or software damage to your device while or after you follow this guide. Install non-official firmware on your device at your own risk.