The Cubot J20 Flash File is now available, you can download it below. if you Want to flash the Stock file on your Cubot J20, then you are in the right place. By using this firmware, you can solve all software problems in your Smartphone such as the Hang-On Logo, FRP lock, Fastboot mode, Black or white display after flash, dead recovery after flash, etc. With this Firmware, you can solve WiFi, and Bluetooth problems, and also fix software-related problems
What is Stock ROM?
Stock ROM is an operating system in your device. when needs to adjust the device to a Custom ROM and other modifications then need a stock ROM. When there is something wrong during any modification, returning to the stock ROM is the only choice that can solve this problem.
By installing stock ROM, you can solve the problem of a boot loop, a brick device. In addition, you can increase or reduce the Firmware version according to your choice
Before starting the Stock ROM installation process on your mobile phone, you need to download the official Firmware file. After downloading and installing a USB driver and flash Tool on a computer., you can start the flashing process
Why Need Cubot J20 Firmware
- This fixes the boot problem
- To increase or lower Firmware
- You can Remove the screen lock
- To fix lags on your Android device.
- You can unroot your device
- You can fix a soft brick problem
- Solve problems with WiFi, Bluetooth, and more.
- charge your device more than 50%
- You need a PC or laptop with a USB cable
- Download the complete backup of your Android phone
- Download Driver, Flash Tools, and USB Drivers
Download Cubot J20 Flash File, Stock Rom
How to Flash Cubot J20 Flash File:
- unpack downloaded Firmware using 7zip
- Install the Mediatek Vcom driver on Your computer
- disable SLA Authentication (if not disabled You may face a BROM error)
- Download & Extract smartphone flash tools on your computer
- from the flash tool folder Run flash_tool.exe
- a set connection like the below image (option/connection)
- Go to the Download tab Click Scatter and Load Scatter File from the ROM folder
- Repeat the Process and load DA and Auth files too
- from the drop-down Select ‘Download only‘
- Click ‘Download’
- turn the Phone OFF, Now together Press the Volume up + down key & Insert USB, Once Phone detected Immediate Release key (make sure your phone is stable in the device manager)
- You will see a Yellow flashing bar with a flashing Process. once done, unplug the device and switch it ON